Thursday, December 10, 2009

***NEW MOVIE DEBUT***THE YACHT CLUB***NEW JENNNNNA MOVIE***






Well, I've teased you with it long enough. Here it is, my latest movie, THE YACHT CLUB. An all star cast takes to the seas in this Second Life adventure aboard Ruff Brocco's yacht. Eventually they head below and the well hung crew initiates the sexy female passengers into the "The Yacht Club" by shooting their loads after blow jobs, threesomes, anal and interracial sex.

This movie was quite an adventure to make. It started as an all star shoot for Ruff Brocco on his fantastic yacht. But when he crashed, it seemed like a waste not to film all that talent. So even though I directed it, in my mind, this is as much Ruff's shoot as mine.

I've spent a lot of time trying to color each shot. So I hope you like the look of it. I also hate when SL moves hair and arms into bodies. Tried to limit that and crop it where I could, but a few shots were too good not to do that.

The shoot was a marathon session of dancing and sex. It lasted for over 3 hours and the whole cast was wonderfully patient and sexy. They all stayed and enjoyed themselves as long as they could. And i think they enjoyed the experience.

The cast is filled with some of the biggest names in SL adult films and also includes some great newcomers. I'm grateful to the great AmyKitten Parx for letting us film her. She was such a good sport and so great to work with for such a big star in her own right.

The cast also includes stars like the very lovely Aliyah Piers, Bliss Silvansky, Brandy Maesar, Gillian Gemini, Jacqueline Kenin and myself. It also has sexy male stars which include the very hot Phillip Nadir, the always sexy Hunter Cyr, Keith12222 Dean, Kinslayer Nightfire, who has worked with Amy, and Dream Lagan.

I'm also proud to introduce the very lovely and amazingly sexy Chicca Karu and Ste Serpente. Both are so beautiful and sensual. They are really the stars of the movie along with Amy. And I think you will want to see them in many other features.

Here is the video from THE INFERNO. If you can I suggest you watch it full screen to really see the color and effects (it's the button on the right):


Find more videos like this on The Inferno

No comments:

Post a Comment