Sunday, May 30, 2010

MOST FILMS OF ANY DIRECTOR

People are always asking me for names of directors to work with in Second Life. And so I always tell them directors names that do a lot of work in SL.

So as I was re-doing my links and updating all the directors who are active in Second Life,
it got me wondering...WHICH DIRECTOR HAS DONE THE MOST FILMS in SL

Well, I scoured NAUGHTY MACHINIMA, and here is your Top Ten list (and links to go to their work):


10. Pelon Beaton...16 films.

9. Deelite Zenvoka...20 films.

8. Pasquale Foden...23 films.

7. Scooby Mode...25 films.

6. Ruff Brocco...44 films.

5. Tina McClure...48 films.

4. Elijah Pyrthea...51 films.

3. Roberto Highfield...54 films.

2. Sid Haalan...56 films.

And coming in at number 1...the Queen of SL Directing...

1. AmyKitten Parx...67 films.

No comments:

Post a Comment