Saturday, June 5, 2010

THE SEXIEST- June 5th


JANE VICTORIA, originally uploaded by JANE ~ VICTORIA.

Our first THE SEXIEST pic for the month of June is by a FLICKR artist I just recently learned about named, JANE VICTORIA.

Jane doesn't make her art in SL or RL. She is a 3D artist. According to her:

"I'm a Girl that takes an existing photo and brings it to life in a very personal special and erotic way ~
Much like an inventor taking an existing item and making it better ~
For the benifit of the world ~ I am a photograher and I love beauty so very much and I love to find the hidden secret in a photo ~ making it ever so special ~ I love beauty and art soooo much ~ and I just love erotic beauty."

Well that attitude and her amazing skills have made her THE SEXIEST today.

No comments:

Post a Comment