Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ROBERTO SAYS "YOU'RE WELCOME"

Roberto says "you're welcome" with a film :)
Isn't Rob sweet!! I blogged him about setting the record for MOST SL ADULT FILMS OF ALL TIME
and he makes a YOUR WELCOME video.

Also, you do realize by making this film, you set a new record AGAIN. :)

Here is what he wrote:
My little thankyou to jennnnna for the wonderful blog feature http://jennnnnajameson.blogspot.com/2010/08/roberto-sets-record.html Love and sex Jennnn xxxx 
Awwww. TY Roberto. That was a fun event with a lot of friends. And i am so happy you caught me on 4 mins of film dancing topless with my bikini string attachment still on my back (what a noob i am!!)

All kidding aside, this was so sweet and unexpected. Congratulations RECORD HOLDER!!

Here is his 78th film :)

             

No comments:

Post a Comment