Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NAUGHTY MACHINIMA: ALMOST THERE!!


The Naughty Machinima site briefly put up a notice that all was fixed late last night. But today the notice was changed to "Almost there." According to MUZE...

(MORE AFTER THE JUMP!)



unfortunately we're not out of the water yet. There was a problem with the restoration and uploads don't appear to be working. I have found the problem but the site needs to be restored again and hopefully will be fully functional by tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.


Thanks to Muze for the information and for all the hard work he puts into the site!!! Love your site, Muze!!!

2 comments:

  1. So what is the deal is the jury out? Is Naughty machinima back or not? After a month of down time I am a very displeased user with Naughty Machinima but am willing to give them another chance. If they could just get their site stable, Let's Keep our fingers Crossed Folks I really don't want to sound negative about them but I think it's time we started saying hey fix it right!!! Am I right or Am I right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to find a way to get some of my work back off there, if its not going to be available. and I always thought the site was buggy, and the admin could have more thoughtful and frequent selection of feature vids. Not to mention he has been entirely unavailable for help. I much prefer your new site, Cyber. =)

    ReplyDelete