Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"I AM A SEX ADDICT": My Hot Threesome on Film


I got to be part of Sleepy Umia's sex fantasy in her latest film, THE SEX ADDICT. My scene also stars the very beautiful Ainsley Wirefly and the always sexy PrinceJD Galicia.

Originally we "performed" for Sleepy's bachelorette party last week. And she used this as a fantasy scene in the movie. Not that we minded that moment being captured for posterity. :)

Watch the movie after the break. It's almost 20 mins long!!!



THE SEX ADDICT by Sleepy Umia, featuring Emanuelle Jameson
I am a sex addict. I dream of sex and I go to live sex shows. I touch myself a lot like in my bath tub or at work fantasizing and masturbating. This time I got caught! Starring: Sleepy Umia, PrinceJD Galicia, Ainsley Wirefly, Emanuelle Jameson, Stryker Ninetails, Amy Spatula, and Herim Cygnet
           

No comments:

Post a Comment