Thursday, January 13, 2011

I FIND A TASTY DICK

Krystall Pearl is amazing in DICK TASTY II: All that Jizz.


DICK TASTY did well at THE SEXIEST® Awards, getting a whole lot of nominations. And director Thorgal McGillivary got a win for BEST EDITOR.

Now comes DICK TASTY II. And I think it's just as good if not better.

Thorgal's narration is excellent, about the best in SL film. The opening sex scene is nice. But the movie really gets great with the appearance of everyone's favorite poseball hopper, Krystall Pearl. I honestly don't think she's ever been better. With one of the first movies of the year, she's already a strong contender for the 2011 THE SEXIEST® Awards!!!!

Krystall gets an amazing entrance to the movie. The film takes on an old time movie effect as she takes the stage singing. And she holds the screen. It's like watching Beyonce on stage. You can't look away.

Plus later on there is definite chemistry with her and Ej Cannned in their sex scene. They are a beautiful couple and there is sparks and magic when they are up there together.

They say sequels aren't usually better than the original. But DICK TASTY II breaks that rule.

Watch the movie after the jump.







DICK TASTY II (All That Jizz)
VIE proudly presents the second chapter of the Dick Tasty series. More action, more violence, more gorgeous ladies and more sex! (starring Krystall Pearl, EJ Cannned, Linda Korpov, Eve Quander and Thorgal McGillivary, special appearances by Ivory Faith, Faye Nymphea and Hard Rust)
             

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Hard Rust MAKES this movie! He's so dramatic! So commanding! So awe-inspiring! I nominate Hard Rust for Best Actor and I don't think we should wait for next year! Give the trophy to him now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part III will be even better cuz I'm in it!
    Whoahahaha
    *winks*

    Don't go sticking to much feathers in Thor's ass. He's already hard to deal with the way he is. I still have sore feet from kicking him under the table at the Sexiest Awards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hard!..i'm all moist..the best dramatic swing of a baseball bat since De Nero in The Untouchables! LOL

    Also your appeal might have been better posted as "Anon". LOL

    Seriously, what an excellent movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg... I'm so surprised and honored to see my movie up here... (tho I do admit I probably owe it all the Hard's legendary part in this one...)

    2010 has been a great year for me discovering SL adult machinima and actually doing Emmanuelle for her Dallas movie... 2011 started great with the Sexiest Award and having my movie appear on this blog!

    Now please excuse me while I'm gonna try to teach my lovely wife Aurelia some manners and respect (dont worry, it's gonna be fun) and call Emmanuelle to persuade her to do a portfolioshoot with me anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete