Sunday, May 29, 2011

MY NEW "FUCKFEST" MOVIE!


Even though I direct movies, I love starring in them even more. So I was thrilled when Lee Horngold asked me to be in one of his movies. Its called FUCKFEST and its out now on Naughty Machinima.


I loved the result. Its a very sexxxy movie with me and Alanah Jewell dancing and playing with each other on a pole.


Alanah is so gorgeous and sexy and hot. It was so much fun starring with her.


And as naughty and hot the action was with Alanah and me...


....it got even hotter when VanHelsing Svoboda and Lee decide to join us.


Its a fun and sexxxy film. And I loved being "back in the action."

Watch the "FUCKFEST" after the break by clicking READ MORE below.


FUCKFEST by Lee Horngold. Starring Emanuelle Jameson
Starring Emanuelle Jameson, Allanah Jewell, Vanhelsing Svoboda, 
               

2 comments:

  1. This must be a retro movie because the avatars of the women look very dated. I am sure they were pretty hot two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alanah is so hot!!

    ReplyDelete