Thursday, October 13, 2011

A SEXXXY CHILLED OUT GETAWAY!!!


Movie review : Perfect Getaway - By Scooby Mode




Reading up about this movie on Scooby Mode's Blog, he admits "I took some time but for once in my life I was patient lol" I think this really shows through on this film. Patience seems to suit Scooby Mode well. It is his most polished movie so far. Show casing the amazing graphics capabilities of his PC, and giving every viewer a special looking film to enjoy.


What else could compliment the great visuals but a great sound track and narration? Well, the voice narration by Ainsley and Kai is really excellent. I believe voice over style movies work well with SL Adult Machinima. Acting is a tough job if it's on stage or with a mic for machinima. It requires a lot of talent, unless you have it even the best movie can be taken down a few notches. With narration you need just one, or in this case two people with a very nice voice and you have an added special element for your film.


Scooby has produced a nicely laid back movie to suit the feel of the tropical settings. With well planned out scenes, nice transitions, and a perfect sound track. All coming together to give us the ultimate erotic, sexy, chill out movie!

Serenity Juneberry. xx


See The Movie After The JUMP!!!





In Scooby's words...


A very nice erotic film with some voice over action! Ainsley and Kai use their beautiful voices to make this story come to life, and the pictures show through as they tell it! I know it took some time but for once in my life I was patient lol... Anyways special thanks to Khokha for letting me shoot most of the movie at her and her partners sim. I am happy with this film it turned out good, I thought the party was bad tho because I waited to the last min to get people in, tho that's a problem with me... But some nice editing and just writing from Ainsley in general makes it great anyway. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Serenity for the review very much, yeah was a nice little film, and it was great Ainsley and Kai both let me go back and re-shoot some of the scenes over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely review Serenity! We had a good time coming up with the concept =)

    ReplyDelete