Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oliva Wonder Live @ Virtual Burlesque



What is your SL rez date?
5/27/09

What brought you to Second Life and what made you stay?

Actually  I was brought to SL through a RL condition.  I was diagonised with Bone Cancer and while in recovery I found SL to be the best cure.  Instead of feeling sorry for myself I found entertainment, friends, and creativity in SL which helped with the healing process. After I was in full remission I found my self unable to leave my SL so I happily join the two.  My RL family don't really understand my connection to SL friends and that's ok with me I am not giving them up unless I absolutely have to.  I love fun and creativity....simple as it gets.  I love ppl with a sense of humor and a touch of sarcasm, and I love the creative individual.  Second Life is covered with the astonishing accomplishments of ordinary people.  I love it.

Tell us the story of you.

Outgoing, fun loving, burlesque builder.  Honestly me as an individual here in SL is pretty boring and this I think is why I was so drawn to Virtual Burlesque.

How did you get your start at Virtual Burlesque?

After a bad SL break up I was lost and looking for new friends, so I was doing a lot of exploring.  One night I found Viva La Glam, saw a schedule, came back for a show, and was totally hooked.  The sets were amazing, the performers beautiful, and the crowd was mesmerized.  I knew then and there I had to do this.  I had none of the equipment or experience needed but submitted an application any way.  Of course I didn't get a call, but I kept working at it.  I bought dances, huds, and just kept building as if I were going to get an audition.  After several months and another 3 applications I finally got a chance.  I haven't looked back since, I have found the place I belong.

How long have you been at Virtual Burlesque?

June of 2009 was my first show at Ellie's.

Tell us a bit about how you choose your sets and routines.

Anything can be used as an idea, a song, a video, even something you see some one doing in RL.  Just look around and be inspired.

Other SL interests?

Building, Live Entertainment, socializing, and a little bit of Role Playing.

What would your advice be to other girls who would like to get started in SL burlesque?

Work on your building skills, always be yourself don't ever try to copy some one else, and ask on of the dancers all the good and bad points of the business before you make that big jump. Other than that....Go for it!!!



Virtual Burlesque Venues offer 4 shows a week, and have something for every taste! Live, highly creative burlesque show featuring gorgeous avatars controlled by real live people from around the world, shows are comparable to real world shows in their authenticity and atmosphere, but also offer the limitless possibilities of a fully digital universe. Dancers create, choreograph and perform brilliant routines that are interactive, classy, unique and always extremely sexy! The shows are rated Mature, and feature no full nudity, but they do not skimp on the skimpy… class is our middle name, and pasties and a g-string are our weapons of choice ;D.

(Photos by Jinx Jiersen)

No comments:

Post a Comment