Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HAIR FAIR FOR A HAIR WHORE!

My hair is up here!! Up HERE. And its by Lollipop!
I love SL hair. So for me Hair Fair 2012 is like Second Life Christmas.

And of course, everything is for a good cause! At least 30 percent of all purchases will go to WIGS FOR KIDS, a charity for giving wigs to kids in chemotherapy, with alopecia, burns and other medical conditions, so they don't feel so different.



This year, I want to give a big shout out to the organizers. To have so many people on a sim and to have it not lag impossibly is a big deal! Congrats!

I would say I've seen at least half the hairs at Hair Fair 2012. And my review is this:

MESH!!!

Unforttunatley, I have a love and hate relatinship with Mesh. There are a few mesh items in my inventory that are my VERY favorite. But so much mesh is really bad. Especially with hair.

I like how it conforms to the body. I hate that it never moves. Its like we all have bad 80's dos with tons of hairspray! I tried on several highly reviewed ones i thought were promising by designers I loved in the past. But sadly I didn't feel the love for any of them. I passed on every mesh hair i saw.

The two things I did LOVE LOVE LOVE were some new hairs by LollipopZ. And some of the Bandanas for BANDANA DAY were inspired!

We'll talk about BANDANA DAY later. But how cute is this hair by LollipopZ!!! It's name is COCONUT.
I was very impressed by their selection. They have hairs in their booth and i think i bought 4!

If you'd like to get it, just CLICK HERE.

For more Hair Fair 2012 info, on which brands are there and where, just look after the break!



Hair Fair is Officially OPEN!

As of 1am this morning Hair Fair 2012 opened its doors to 4 sims full of incredible new hairstyles.  There are dozens of creators all sharing of their time and talent to produce such wonderful releases, as well as donating a portion of sales from their items to Wigs for Kids…following is the list of stores and the slurls to their booths at Hair Fair 2012.

Garden Sim

Sand Sim

 

Flower Sim

Water Sim




No comments:

Post a Comment