Saturday, October 20, 2012

UNMISSABLE, STYLISH, EROTIC : PIANO CONCERTO No.69

Piano Concerto No.69 : Original Sin Productions



Even getting to see the logo of this production company prior to this movie had me excited when i was chatting about this project in SL prior to it's release, with a true great of SL machinima who tipped me off. I knew we were in the hands of somebody prepared to put in a lot of effort, style, and soul into their projects. My guess was we were in for something very special. So I'm giving myself a gold star for getting it right!



Adam and Eve of "Original Sin Pictures" have made a completely awesome, and classy erotic machinima piece here that is just so lovely to watch. It offers such a strong visual concept throughout. It all blends perfectly together.



I could just keep typing, and running to my thesaurus for superlatives, but i think I'll just show you some pictures and let you watch the movie after the jump!



Really, if you love beautiful photography, lovely music, high quality machinima, and cute pretty girl on girl action. This is unmissable.

I'm off to watch it again!

Serenity Juneberry. xx

Watch the movie after the jump!




No comments:

Post a Comment