Sunday, March 31, 2013

Red Carpet Pic's

Ok so the awards took place last week and I was asked to do the picture's of the Nominees arriving at the awards on the red carpet. I was hoping to use the shadow effect, but didn't want to risk crashing no knowing how bad the lag would be and not wanting to holding it all up.

So here are the picture's I got from the red carpet, one of the Nominees had a wardrobe malfunction, I said I didn't get any picture's of it happening, but well my finger slipped lol ; p Those of you I took picture's of, I hope you like how the picture's turned out. There will be picture's of the awards itself and the after party to come once I've edited them.


Aurora



Coco

Chy
 More After The Jump


 
Emma
 
Emma

Emma

Eva & Bud

Hard & Angel

Hoobs

Megs


Moonie

ML

Moya

Pixie
 
Rae
 
Spirit

Suff

Thor

♥Keeley Snowfall♥

No comments:

Post a Comment