Monday, March 18, 2013

THE SEXIEST FILM Awards!! OMG what to wear !!!

OR better still, lets talk about what NOT to wear. 

We need low low scripts ladies and gentleman , and we are asking you to come low script so that there are no sim issues. This means .....

NO AO'S
NO COCKS
NO CUNTS
NO HUDS
NO IMPLANTS 
NOTHING SCRIPTED !!

YOU CAN DO THIS , AND BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WANT THIS TO BE AN AWESOME DAY I KNOW YOU WILL DO THIS.

We have shared how and we are sharing again. 

Events, Events, Events and Lag , Lag, Lag !!!

Click that link and read it, it's hugely IMPORTANT.

Emmanuelle and the sim owners are asking us to please keep it LOW.

10 scripts ONLY!!

I did it and so can you.

Thanks to Serenity I found this awesome store on Marketplace ladies. Top quality mesh that fits even my ample avatar. The mesh is such hi quality ladies you can still look beautifully boobilicious and shaped.

It's called Sugar.



Sweet, yes !!

See my script count? All this fab and only 6 scripts !! Don't know about you but I think I'd be a hit in any event with this look.

The back of this dress is tres chic as well.




Get yours here!




THE SEXIEST® FILM AWARDS Show 2013. Sunday 24th March at 1.00pm SL time.






No comments:

Post a Comment