Friday, October 18, 2013

EMMANUELLE IS BACK!

The new me as photographed by Laura Demonista

Hi, remember me? Emmanuelle?

Awww, I missed you too.

So where do I start?

Well, when I probably saw you last, it was just before I had my account hacked...and other bad stuff.
(warning: don't make your email account recovery questions too easy).

So I had to start over.



Which meant,  I needed some time to get my accounts back and secure again.
That took a little time.

And I had to start over in Second Life. Not being made of Lindens, it took a little bit to get me, looking like me again. (I think you'll like the new updated look!!!)


That took a little time too.

So to everybody who asked about me, thank you. I am lucky to have a lot of wonderful friends here.
And to everybody who was on my friends list before, I'd love to be friends again.

A photo of the new me by my good friend, October Bettencourt.
So what am I going to do now?

Well, I'm definitely planning to hold a party!!! ( More on that later).
I'm back in the group (thanks Serenity) and I'll be blogging here again.

And I'm around to do photos or be in your movies if anyone wants me to.

Another photo of the new me by the great October Bettencourt

And I'm going to do a little fashion work. More on that later too.



But the big thing is, I'm excited about SL again.


Emmanuelle @ Erotique Beach 2
Me. By Serenity Kristan-Faulds.

Did I mention I missed you???!!!

XO,

Emmanuelle


10 comments:

  1. welcome back finally good to see you back among us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent timing babe... I need you in the SYWB second season I'm now working on! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you too!!!!:) I am glad you are back:) *HUGS and licks*:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, you've been missed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty Spirit, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to be back Heaven...TY TY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just tell me when you need me, Thor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs and kisses to you to Suffy. Sorry I missed yours! Kiss

    ReplyDelete