Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rix Spyker's 'One Year of Gems'

1yrGems

I make no mystery of being a fan of Rix Spyker's work. It's always a pleasure and a privilege to feature his pictures on the blog, and when I have seen him post this nice set called 'One year of Gems' ('1yr Gems.' for short), at first I worried very much for his health, because I mistakingly read it 'One year of GeRms', and I felt so sorry for him.
Then the right synapses sparked in my brain, and i realized what the set was about. Did I just describe that as 'nice set'? Heck, it's awesome! And I jumped at the chance to feature some of these amazing pics for the first time on the blog. And just from page 1, lol. Heck, it has pics from the very first set of his I stumbled upon, and to this day one of my faves. Won't say which one it is tho. Not to mention, the Muffstache makes its glorious appearance!

Ok, now, in Master Rix's words...

Seems like time passes quickly. Gems get lost. I've put together an album of some gems. If you like to browse, think you might like.

www.flickr.com/photos/spykerrix/sets/72157644894653124/


WarWorld

Slave

plaything-7

The Fighter

Out for a walk

AprhoditeRedux_17

WellOC_19

WellOC_15

CleanFun2

The Storm 4

AKiss-7

WoM_2013_6

Kink1

HardUse-3

Felled-Angel-2013_9

QA_2013_12

Asylum_2013_16

myDolls2013_17

Nporter-22

Mr. Muffstache

No comments:

Post a Comment