Friday, July 25, 2014

'Off Duty Life Guard' by Rosa

Life Guard On Duty

Summer is here in full force (well, my butt: weather in my country has been fairly crappy all July, to be honest!) and I love a sexy swimsuit shoot. And I love a sexy Rosa shoot. And...

As the sun sets, I look over the now empty beach ready to call it day when I see a figure slowly walking up the beach toward me. The broad shoulders and narrow waist my eyes travel to the sculpted abs. A smile slowly spreads across my lips as I recognize the sexy man approaching.

...and uh-oh, there is more in it than just swimsuit pics, as you can see! Follow Rosa on Flickr, and enjoy her performing her 'duties' on the special guest star!

Life Guard On Duty

Life Guard On Duty

Life Guard on Duty

Life Guard on Duty

Off Duty Life Guard

Off Duty Life Guard

Off Duty Life Guard

Off Duty Life Guard

Off Duty Life Guard

Off Duty Life Guard

Off Duty Life Guard

Off Duty Life Guard

No comments:

Post a Comment