Friday, July 17, 2015

The Sexiest® Photos Of The Day ∙ Official Gallery ∙ July 17


What is Sexy?

All girls want to be sexy.  -Kid Rock
From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you
it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.  -Bette Davis

'Sexy' doesn't have to come with the price tag of being dumb.  -Pink
I do quite naughty things now. I do like to be a bit sexy.  -Kylie Minogue
I'm really exciting. I smile a lot, I win a lot, and I'm really sexy.  -Serena Williams

A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes.  -Christian Louboutin
There's nothing sexy about skin and bone. You gotta have some junk in the trunk.  -Amy Lee
Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty.  -Britney Spears

I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around.  -Elvis Presley

Now This is Sexy - The Sexiest Photos of the Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment